Surplus electronic parts :
Stock and Crypto AI Prediction :

BNGO Stock Buy: BioNano Genomics Inc (BNGO) is a life sciences instrumentation company, which focuses on genome analysis space. BioNano Genomics engages in the development and marketing of Saphyr system, a platform for ultra-sensitive and ultra-specific structual variation detection that enables researchers and clinicains to accelerate the search for new diagnostics and therapeutic targets and to streamline cytogenetics. In this BNGO Stock Buy video, we discuss the 50% Growth in pre-market, and the 6 month and 1 day / 1 minute charts from a macroscopic and microscopic view. We also establish BNGO stock's current resistance and support levels from a macro and microscopic viewpoint, discuss volume trading patters and volume moving average from a bullish and bearish point of view, and trading strategies for investors looking to buy, hold, or sell BioNano Genomics.
Previous BNGO Stock Update:
BioNano Genomics Fundamentals:
BioNano Genomics NASDAQ Compliance:
BioNano Genomics CAP Accredation:
2 Free Stocks With $100 Deposit on Webull:
TubeBuddy Link - A YouTube Analytics site that I personally pay a monthly subscription for, and recommend to anybody looking to maximize their YouTube reach and SEO optimization. TubeBuddy offers a free program, as well as 3 monthly subscription options: Pro, Star, and Legend, all of which offer additional benefits. This link will direct you to TubeBuddy's options, and all monthly subscriptions through this link will directly support the channel through a commission:
My StockTwits Page:

By Trey

14 thoughts on “Bngo up 1000% in 7 days! // bngo stock buy? // $6 today? technical analysis”
  1. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Basic Try Hard says:

    i cashed in this earlier today, but lost track of time and missed what I wanted to sell before close so I am getting hosed with after hours. but overall for the day cashed in, along with JAGX

  2. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Ken Matsunaga says:

    Thanks again Trey!!! I missed the boat on this one.. Looking forward to the next one… You are AWESOME!!! Daily follower…

  3. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars shoma pennabadi says:

    This was such a good call today.. you either needed to already have it in get in on it when the market opened!

  4. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars averyfn says:

    Dam trey whats going on with mvis

  5. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars James Cartmell says:

    Damn MVIS went up 10% then dropped to 6%, Tesla up 5% too. Hope APXT joins the party.

  6. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Simon says:

    Army! Both My parents were in British Army. Respect for all our troops round the world.

    Shout out to everyone else out there making money while we sleep! Lets goooooo

  7. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Tim Fisher says:

    Damn why everyone on chris sains jock lol

  8. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars creg Perkins says:

    i am in, got in at, $1.32

  9. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars larry fitzpatrick says:

    That was funny that sounded just like him

  10. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Don C. says:

    Lmao I caught the intro joke!

  11. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Gilad Gabai says:

    I’m taking the risk and buying no matter what price I get in it going to hold until it hits 7-8 or even 9 if it keeps running up

  12. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars faisalallan16 says:

    Yes sir 👏

  13. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars ignamendi21 says:

    I want to get in! should I buy just when the market opens or wait to a drop in the proxs hours? If it open with a 40-50 % rise I think it should drop but if it does not…….:(

  14. Avataaar/Circle Created with python_avatars Larry sularie says:

    I got in the other day at 2.75 …5000 sh…I'm thinking of selling enough stock today at what I paid to get my cost back and let the rest ride until I see a pull back…then sell……I'm going to try and not sell to get my cost back until I think its beginning to pull back….good luck to us all. Any advise…I'm all ears…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.